Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 5
























notes

- No change in weight from yesterday despite low calorie intake. Perhaps I am miscounting calories, or has my body started adapting already?
- Today's calorie intake is the lowest so far. Total intake of 487, with approx just 50 calories consumed until evening dinner.
- It is also the first day that I have not gone to bed even slightly hungry - the solution? Keep splitting dinner over two meals so the second plate replaces the late evening snack. Also, eat a bowl of porridge made with water (no milk) a couple of hours before sleeping.
- Realise my main problem is not with hunger but with its related symptoms such as light-headedness and general weakness. Eating two dried apricots provides a welcome sugar boost, as does sprinkling a little sugar in my tea and on my porridge. A small quantity of sugar has a very low calorie price (level teaspoon: 15 calories, heaped: 25 calories).
- Still sleeping fine, although waking up slightly earlier than usual, always pre-alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment