Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 3
























notes

- Coffee and date for breakfast, and light stir-fry for lunch. Much less hunger than yesterday when I also had an egg by lunchtime (sense of adapting, as when I fast during Ramdaan).
- 5 g of nut mix at 1:00, 25 calories and again at 2:30. At 3:30 only slightly hungry.
- I am still eating preemptively versus when I am hungry. Perhaps it is better to wait until I am hungry before eating.
- Light-headedness returns from 4:30 onward, cut short by small bowl of beans and slice of Ryvita.
- Dinner is extremely large and filling for the calorie price. Would have been better to split it over two sittings - better for long-term satiety?
- Despite hunger late in the evening, I had no craving for junk food. Has the old habit of late night snacking been broken already?

No comments:

Post a Comment